Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Waiting for Baby

Well, I am still waiting for Tara to have her little baby. I haven’t been able to fall asleep easily for the past couple nights in fear that I miss that one important call! I can't wait to hold her and love on her!

Here are some events that have happened the past couple days :

Sunday my grandma invited me and the kids over for some DELICIOUS lunch. She made my favorite…mashed potatoes! It is amazing how I get so excited over food! Once again, it was a nice visit with my grandparents! We then headed to a baby shower where the kids were complete angels. Later that evening we had some friends over for a cookout. It was nice to catch up with the girls while the guys hung out in Nic’s hangout corner in the garage (which by the way looks awesome now that it is all clean!). The kids all played around the house. It is finally nice to have a kid-friendly house with a playroom! It is a total lifesaver!

On Monday, Nic, the kids, and I met Steve, Tara and Jaclyn for lunch! I haven’t see Jac for awhile so it was nice to catch up. All I know is I am ready to go out to lunch with baby Spivey! That night we took dinner over to the Sears’ and watched a little of the Bachelorette. All I know is the kids are slowly taking over us adults! It is a little bit more crazy now with adding the 2 babies! We will get the hang of it though.

Now…back to waiting for that phone call! Come on little baby…you can do it!

No comments: