Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Boy is 3 Months







Dear Precious Colton,

Today you are 3 months old. I am amazed by all the new things you have learned this month. You are still a very content baby. You smile all the time and every single time it melts my heart! I am very blessed to have a baby like you. You are now sleeping from about 10 pm to 5:30, eat, and go back to sleep until around 7:30. You are still a fabulous eater, and a quick one at that. You have also started to laugh about 2 days ago…it is the most precious sound. You are fitting into your 3-month clothes now, which is so fun! You are one chunk of a hunk! Your eyelashes are growing longer and longer it seems. You still love to be held and cuddled. Most of our bonding is when Hayden goes to bed and I just hold you. You stare at me with your beautiful eyes and smile. It is almost like you are trying to talk to me with your little voice and noises. Another accomplishment has been that you have found your hands. You have them by your face most of the time. With this new accomplishment you have been able to hold on to the hanging toys. You no longer cry at bath and diaper time. You are growing so fast and I am afraid I will miss something! You are my precious, sweet little boy and I love you more than you will ever know.

Love you sweet boy,

Mommy

1 comment:

Then There Were ....FIVE said...

CANNOT believe he is 3 months! He and Hayden definitely resemble each other so much!! :) Very cute!