Saturday, July 10, 2010

Movies, Shopping, Eating...Rough Life!

What a day! Can I just say some mom/sister time is just what I needed? My dad must have been feeling brave because he offered to watch little Colt and Hayden while my mom, sisters, and I shopped around town. Thank you, dad, for allowing me to have this time and for taking such great care of your grandkids. They love you, that’s for sure! You and gammy are so special to them! So, like I said, us girls went out for some shopping. Nothing in particular, but mostly just to walk around and get out of the house. But we were successful and had quite the afternoon with lots of laughs and fun…Thanks mom!!!! You know what I’m talking about! I am telling you, I can’t get enough of my family! Mom and dad thought that since I was married and graduated from college that they were rid of me…not so much!! I just keep coming back! Oh but wait, the fun is not over. Since Kris was home for part of the weekend, dad treated us to a nice dinner at Carrabbas. However, because of my sweet little Hayden (that was sarcastic for this sentence) I had to take the kids home early. That’s what not a lot of sleep does for a 1 ½ year old. Oh well…it was still a great dinner.

Now, guess what I saw AGAIN last night? That’s right…ECLIPSE! I know, I know, I am a little obsessive over the whole thing, but that’s ok. My dad hadn’t seen it yet so Kris and I thought we needed to take him (actually he took us!). Tara and Kelsey went as well…it was a dandy old time! This was after eating dinner with my best friends at my favorite restaurant…HACIENDA! Steve and I thought Tara needed some spicy food to help start some labor…but it wasn’t spicy enough and we were unsuccessful...BOOO!! Oh well…we will keep trying.

So there you go. My weekend so far backwards…ha! Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

No comments: