Thursday, September 2, 2010

WOOHOO for September

Can I just say how hard it not having the internet at home? Seriously, all I want to do at night when both the babies are sleeping is just totally blurt out all my feelings and things happening in our lives but I can't because of the stinkin' internet. I mean, I can totally spill everything on Nic but it is kinda hard when he is lying in bed with his ear plugs in...and he needs sleep because of how much he has been working. So that idea is out the window! Who's idea was it to "save" money? Oh right, my wonderful idea. Well, I will admit right this second...it STINKS!! Ok, now that I have that out of my system, Colt had his 4-month appointment on Monday. He is now a whopping 14 pounds and 25 3/4 inches long. He finally hopped to the 74%ile in height...but his weight is still under there...which I don't know how or why considering all he does is eat, eat, eat. I think he just likes being attached to me! Such a boy already! But I don't mind because he is just so darn precious and I can't get enough of him. After that appointment, we rushed to get his shots. He did such a great job and I was so proud of him. Not a SINGLE peep came from that little man. The nurse had to actually wake him up to give his oral shot.
On Tuesday, I had the chance to watch my friend's baby boy for a couple of hours. He was so perfect and just so content. My 2, on the other hand, were not quite so content that morning...yes, that means my little Cole-Bob. I think he just needed some extra lovin' from his mommy that day. That night was my first "meeting" since joining our new little business. Nic couldn't go because he had a game, so I went with little Colt and mom stayed with Hayden. I learned so much and just so excited for our future. I know it is going to be time and work, but hey, I get to be with my babies and husband more. I mean, who doesn't want a car, 4 (yes, 4) trips, and more time with their family? I know I do! Yesterday, Nic and I were able to spend some time with some friends, which was an awesome time! Makes me even more excited for what is to come!
As soon as the kids got up this morning, we headed off to my mom's house. It was kind of nice to see the rain outside for a change. Kind of relaxing! I like to say that I am my mom's favorite right now since I am the only one that hasn't left her....I don't think she is falling for that! I sure enjoy my time with her though...and so do my children...partly because Hayden knows she can get her way with Grammie and Papi. And Colt is getting eaten up with kisses as we speak!
Now, if only my best friend would come home from Florida...any time now, Tara, anytime now. Once she is home, all will be fine in the world again...hehe! Oh and speaking of Tara...the one who made fun of me having a blog...started her own blog! WOOHOO!!!! I finally got to her...I have that effect on people! Welcome to the blog world, my friend.
This month is already starting GREAT and I pray that it gets even better! God is good...Yes, He is!
Have a great September, my friends!

No comments: