Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dream

I dream that one day my 2 babies will grow to know Jesus Christ as their Savior and live according to His Word.

I dream that one day I will see my name on the front cover of a book where the author’s name goes.

I dream that one day Nic and I will be able to pay for our children to go to college.

I dream that one day I will be able to travel around the world.

I dream that one day I will be able to take a full (I mean shampoo, conditioner, soap, and shave…legs and armpits) shower without any crying, or any children in the bathroom with me.

I dream that one day I will understand how to fully work my computer.

I dream that one day God will be able to use me in a powerful way.

I dream that one day my kids will look at me as a Godly example.

I dream that one day Nic and I will be able to watch our babies graduate from high school and then college.

I dream that one day that I will know for sure I will see each of my family members in heaven.

I dream that one day I will be able to return to the Dominican and spend time in the orphanages with my family.

I dream that one day I will be able to run a whole mile without walking…hmmm.

I dream that one day I will be brave enough to wax my eyebrows.

I dream that one day Nic and I will help our own children’s dreams come true.

I dream that one day my kids will walk in God’s will.

I dream that one day my husband will watch one full episode of I Love Lucy with me.

I dream that one day I will be enjoying life with my husband looking at a lake from our back porch.

I dream that one day Nic and I will not have to say “no” to our children’s dreams because of money.

I dream that one day we will have another child (Nic, I hope you are reading this!)

I dream that one day our little business will grow enough to help change our lives.

I dream that one day Nic and I will watch our children marry the man/woman God has made for them.

I dream that one day Nic and I will be surrounded by grandchildren.

I dream that one day Nic and I will grow old together, hand in hand.

What are your dreams?

No comments: