Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten Secrets

Ok, so I was reading my daily blogs and must say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading all these blogs. About 90% of the blogs I read I don't even know the author. I just keep clicking on other posts that are listed on those blogs and so on. But, I have come across about 4 or 5 that I ABSOLUTELY love reading. 
Anyways, through reading these blogs, I have found a couple of different ones that are doing a "10 day you challenge."
I thought this was such a great and fun idea. So...I want to take this challenge:) Here it goes...
Today is Ten Secrets:
1. I love reading...romance novels. Once I start a book, I can't put it down until it's finished...but I have to since I have to little kiddos. 
2. I hate big crowds...they make me anxious. I have a hard time with concerts, conferences, and sometimes even church.
3. I HAVE to make sure the kitchen counter is clean before I go to bed. The dishes have to be clean, or cleaning, and there can't be crumbs on the counter. 
4. I can't mow. I tried to be a good wife about 2 weeks ago. I now know why I don't do the stinkin' chore...straight lines are over-rated, and personally, I think the random patches of "missed" grass is awesome.
5. I love old shows...I Love Lucy, Laverne and Shirley, Happy Days, Bewitched...you get the picture.
6. Most days my children aren't dressed until after noon...they run around in their diapers/underwear because Hayden feels "fee" (free).
7. I love candles...and I LOVE my Scentsy warmer. I keep them on 24/7...it brings joy to me when I take a deep breath and smell Clean Linen, Sugar Cookies, Pumpkin Spice, and all the other scents I don't remember. 
8. I can't watch scary movies. I will be up all night and think that everything is possible and real. When commercials come on, I have to turn my head, plug my ears, and hum. 
9. I love to write...mostly about my family, feelings, and anything that makes me smile.
10. Nic and I were accused of cheating in a science class when we were at Bethel. The assignment: 5 things we use everyday that use electricity. The prof emailed me and asked me not to come to class the next day until he has a chance to talk to me. It was horrible. You know me...miss needs to please everyone. 

No comments: