Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

I am finding that I have this really weird obsession with how I start my mornings. There are always a few things that I HAVE to do or my day can't start yet...like making sure a load of laundry is going, the dog is let out, the kids are changed, the living room is picked up, the dishes are either soaking, or in the drying rack. Or things like making sure I have looked all through FB making sure I haven't missed out on anything and all my blogs have been read. :)
But today, these things are going to be delayed, and I am ok with that. You see, I have this very cuddly, still sleepy boy that is laying on my lap and has been there for the last 20 minutes. Some of you mommies might understand the need to just enjoy this time because with 2 toddlers, it doesn't happen all too often because they are usually on the move from sun up to sun down. But it is 9:08 and Hayden is still sleeping (probably trying to catch up on sleep from the weekend) and Colt is on my lap.
So...that means BLOG TIME!
This weekend was Labor Day weekend. Nic had Nationals for softball in Ohio so I decided to go with him...with the kids.  Nic had to work the Concord game Friday night so we had to get up at 3 am to make it to his EARLY game in Columbus.  It was only supposed to be Saturday and Sunday, but because of all the rain, they only got to play a partial game Sunday morning and then the rest of the day was cancelled, meaning the games would resume Monday. But, the kids did great (for the most part) and we had a great time. AND we got to go to a mall...so all was well in the world:)
 This was the first morning at WAFFLE HOUSE

 Since I am such a fabulous mom, I forgot swim suits:)










 The first day was HOTTTTTT



 We took the ice bucket from the hotel and packed the cooler with ice...it was our life savor


 Hayden didn't want a pic:)






The last day was COLD!

No comments: