Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pink and Sparkly...What more could a girl want?

After being prisoners in our house for the past 2 days, I decided the children needed to get out for awhile. Not just out in our yard, but out OUT. Ok, ok, so maybe I needed to get out just as badly. So we headed over to Mamaw's house to visit the new puppies.  I am IN LOVE with these puppies, especially Lucy...mostly because of her sweet, cool name! Lemme tell ya, it was a great morning/afternoon to just relax with my mom and search online for birthday party ideas for Hayden. Yes, you saw that correctly...and yes, her birthday isn't until October:)


Now, check out Hayden's new awesome shoes! Absolutely in love with these shoes...even though they are pink and sparkly...Hayden picked them out:)

 And below would be a pic of my Mr. Stud Muffin
 

1 comment:

Ash said...

you're not crazy to start Hayden's bday planning. I think I just finialized the menus for Ian's and his isn't until December. Happy planning