Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kristen!!




Today is my little sister's birthday. She is a whopping 24 years old. I know I am just her sister, but I feel like a proud mama. If you know Kristen, you know she is a special person. Growing up we were the typical fighting sisters and usually hated each other. But as we grew older, we started a friendship. That friendship grew closer and closer throughout the years and I found myself wanting to share special things that were happening in my life with not just my other friends, but her as well. She is one of my best friends. You see, my sister has the qualities you want in a best friend. She is trustworthy, she is kind, she is HILARIOUS (yes she has book smarts, but common sense?? Hmmm!), she looks for the best in people, she is positive, she quicks you in the butt when you are out of line (and that is quite often), she is a prayer warrior, she has a heart of gold that loves people, she is opposite of drama, she is loyal, she is strong, she is just special. I am blessed to have her as my sister. Mom, did you ever think you would hear that from me when I was about 10 years old?! Hehe!
Kristen, I hope your day is filled with blessings and laughter. I am so thankful to God that he has given me a sister like you. Thank you for being my friend. I love you so incredible much!!

No comments: