Wednesday, June 1, 2011

RECIPES WANTED (and NEEDED)

If you know me, you know that I am not much of cook (please don't laugh at me!). I have always wanted to be one of those wives that had a home cooked dinner on the table every night for my family...but...unfortunately I'm not one of those wives. I want to be but I just am not. I think part of that reason is because I don't really like those recipes that have a hundred and two ingredients (half of which I have never heard of). Part of this dislike comes from me messing up almost every single stinkin' thing I make. I have about 5 recipes that I make over and over...and over. My poor little family. With that being said, I would love to know if any of my blog readers have EASY recipes that you think I can handle. I am looking for new recipes for the summer and thought I would ask you instead of researching on line, because, well frankly, I don't even know what to look for! We don't really eat fish, so I thought maybe we would look for anything with chicken, or other meat. Please help me so my husband and kids can be fed with real home cooked meals!! It would be much appreciated:)

1 comment:

Lindsay Hunniford said...

Check your email ;-)