Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rainy Day

As I type, it is pouring down rain, it is cloudy and dreary. I can't help but thank God for days like these. I know that sounds crazy, but sometimes these days are just needed. Days just to stay inside with the kiddos, use our imaginations to make playing in the playroom fun, and snuggling while watching a movie. It is days like these that I can do house work without feeling guilty for wasting the sunshine. Now, I only like these days ONCE in awhile:) I also welcomed the rain with a smile knowing the garden is being watered and I won't forget about it...ha!
All snuggled up to watch Tangled
This week has been another beautiful weekend...VERY hot, but beautiful. Yesterday we took the boat out for the first time this summer with the kids. It was such a peaceful, relaxing time...even with 4 children. I was a little worried about how Colt would do with wanting to be so active, but the kids were perfect and loved being on the lake. Although it was HOT, the breeze made it the perfect temp. We spent the afternoon on the wave runners, boat, and swam.







 Watching Papi play with Bubby...and not too fond of it:)


I got to watch this little munchkin on Tuesday. I watch Ronan for awhile before his parents decided to leave me and move to Granger:)

 I know this pic is blurry...but it was hilarious watching all 3 playing together:)

 Hayden and Brooklyn decorating the playroom
 Doesn't she look fiesty?! Gotta love her!
Alright, well I am going to get off here now and snuggle with the girls as we watch the movie!

No comments: