Thursday, February 10, 2011

Memories

Some things to remember from this week:
*Hayden running around EVERYWHERE naked!
*Snuggling with Hayden watching American Idol
*Watching Colton inch his way from room to room
*Watching Hayden vacuum in her diaper
*Having Colton fall asleep on my chest like he used to
*Watching my grandpa hold Colton and repeat "God bless you."
*Yelling at the TV while watching the Bachelor thinking that maybe Brad could hear me say to kick off Michelle
*Going to Chili's with just my little family (thank the Lord for gift cards!)
*Sleeping through most of the night...Hayden and Colt are getting back into a good routine...for now:)
*Hearing Hayden YELL at the TV and pointing her little finger "Rarah, Rarah!" at a girl that had dark long hair on American Idol
*Seeing my 2 sisters on Sunday for about 2.2 hours
*Singing and dancing to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with my 2 babies
*Realizing that basketball season is almost over:)

No comments: