Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Precious Sleep

Get ready to hear this! This is some exciting news (well...to me)!
My little boy, Mr. Colton, the precious baby boy that has not slept for what seems like his whole 6-month life...has been sleeping from 9pm-1am and then 1am to 5am and then until 7:30. Can I just say that this has been such an answer to prayer?! Not only an answer to prayer but a complete blessing. I know that to some of you this isn't that big of a deal...but it sure is to me! Not only has he been sleeping so much better...but he has been sleeping in his own bed for the whole night. I finally started putting him on his stomach and I think that is really helping. He does cry when I put him in the crib...but only for about 5-10 minutes. So, please pray that this little habit continues. Oh, and he is also rolling all over now and ends up on the other side of the room within minutes! I think he is liking the whole moving around thing! I still can't get over how much he is changing and how big he is getting. Just thought I would share:)

1 comment:

Ash said...

So glad he is getting the hang of the sleeping thing for ya.