Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Start the Working Out!

Sunday: Today I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful for his partnership and his love. I am thankful that he knew I got no sleep last night because of Colton's sickness and told me to go back to bed for a couple of hours. 

Monday: Today I am thankful for my job. Although I would stay home in a heartbeat with my children, I am thankful for God placing me in a place where I feel like I belong. I am thankful for the staff I work with and the children I get to see every day.

Tuesday: Today I am thankful for my dad. I am thankful for his support and for his love. I am thankful that I can call him at anytime day or night without him getting too annoyed:)

Wednesday: Today I am thankful for my mom. I am thankful for her wisdom and for her encouragement. I am thankful that I don't have to worry about my kids today because they are with her. 

Ok, so on a side note...
Hubby and I are now working out. We did our first spin class today in which I was dominated. It was fun though to be doing it with Nic:)
Do you ever have one of those moments where you are listening to your children laugh hysterically about nothing and you wish that moment could last a lifetime? I had put the children in the bath tub after dinner and they laughed the entire time. They each took turns trying to blow bubbles in the water (disgusting if you ask me) and just laughed and laughed. It made my heart melt. I absolutely love that sound. God knew I needed to hear that sound. 

No comments: