Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence Day

Can you believe it is already JULY??? I sure can't. I absolutely LOVE this time of year. I know I am a little obsessed with holidays and the 4th of July is no different. It is a time to reflect on our freedom and I am so thankful for those who have and still are serving our country.
In years past, we would be either celebrating in Tennessee or at my parents' house, but we were at either this year. My parents are out in AZ with my brother and sis-in-law, so we celebrated the 4th with our best friends (other than my siblings). The children handled the whole day beautifully and absolutely loved the fireworks at night.
So, here is a little bit of our day...
I LOVE these babies!







These are some amazing friends:)
We couldn't have asked for better weather. I am sure I annoyed the heck out of Tara and Jac with all my, "isn't this weather just perfect?" and "seriously, it is the perfect day" and "we couldn't have asked for more perfect weather." BUT...it was the truth:)

No comments: