Sunday, July 31, 2011

Congratulations, Matt and Kate Sivard!

WHAT. A. WEEKEND!
This weekend was a special weekend. Our little Matty got married!! Ok, so he is actually a very tall Matty and I am pretty sure he would kill me for even calling him Matty. Oh well:) Hopefully he is enjoying his wife too much to even be reading this!!
 It was a weekend of festivities that all started on Friday night for us. We got there right in time for the Rehearsal dinner. Unfortunately, it wasn't a smooth ride there. It was supposed to be about 2 hours away. Add LOTS of traffic and a sick sister and you get an over 3 hour ride...not to mention the other sister that has exams for the next two weeks that needed to talk disgusting medical stuff with my dad the WHOLE way. BUT we got there....and still had a sick sister (thanks to no food, Vicodin, and a surgery 4 days prior). Anyways, the rehearsal dinner was absolutely beautiful (and delicious!) and we got to visit with our very dear friends, the Sivards. 
Saturday, get this, I SLEPT IN!!! WOOHOO! However, I did wake up several times during the night swearing that I heard my babies crying. The wedding/reception was gorgeous! Nic got there RIGHT before the wedding started, which made me one happy woman. 





 Kristen, Molly, and Mom

 Sam

 BEAUTIFUL!


 Matt and Kate




 The famous stair step pic...minus Adam:(

 Sivards and Fergusons





We are so happy for Matt and Kate and this journey they are beginning as a married couple. That night we added one more to our stair step!
Congratulations, Matt and Kate!!!

No comments: