Friday, November 12, 2010

Randomness

So…life here has been crazy busy…I have come to finally realize that the house will never be “clean” with four kids occupying it most days, 2 of which are running around like crazy, getting into drawers, getting out every single toy and bringing it from the playroom to the family room because heaven forbid they play with the toys in the actual toy room, changing diaper after diaper after diaper, and the list goes on…but the truth is, I would have it no other way. So many times I start to get so frustrated with all the crying, screaming, throwing fits, no sleep, but then I think, this is only for a little while. I can do it…right?

Nic and I have also been meeting with a lot of different people that want to know more about what we are doing and what Shaklee is all about, which has been so awesome to see. I think the thing I love most about it is we get to do it together. It isn’t just something I do, it is something WE BOTH do. I have loved watching Nic get so excited about it. We know that it won’t always be this busy, so we don’t mind it at all.

This week Colton has mastered sitting up! It is so awesome to watch! It was just like all of a sudden he was sitting…by himself! He has also been rolling from one side of the room to the other, which makes me laugh. He is also grabbing for EVERYTHING IN SIGHT, which then goes into his mouth. I just can’t believe how much he is growing. Well…not physically. We had his 6-month appointment last week and he is 14 pounds…which is the 4th percentile…he hasn’t gained ANYTHING from his appointment 2 months ago. He has started on food, so hopefully that will help. He still won’t take a bottle so I am wondering if that has anything to do with it. Probably not.

Hayden has been keeping the house in excitement. She is such a funny little person. Seriously, she is such a crack up. Sometimes I don’t think so at the time…ha. In the last week I have seen her start to talk even more…putting a couple of words together at a time. Sometimes I get worried about her not talking when I see others her age that are talking in full sentences and counting. I just think she is too busy. She doesn’t have time to talk! She just runs constantly room to room, clearing out drawers, packing them up again, climbing on everything, falling, getting back up to do it again, torturing her brother by sitting on him, you get the picture. Hayden and Kinsley did get to have a play date with Bella Cramer, which was fun for them. It was extra fun for me to get caught up with Jaymie. We grew up together and have always had a special friendship. Even though we haven’t gotten to see each other in like a year, it felt like no time had passed. It was also just a great time to sit and visit with an adult!

This is a very random post, but this is our life….and I love it. Oh, and in a couple of short weeks my WHOLE family will be together. That’s right…Adam, Jamie, Rori, Kris, Sarah, Mom, Dad, Grandmas and Grandpas, Toni, CoCo, Mark, Nancy, Tom, Nic, Hayden, Colt, and me in the SAME place!!!!!!! I have to charge my camera! Hehe! Life is good! God is GREAT!

Here is Colton sitting up:

And I forgot to post some pics of Hayden's Halloween costume, so here you go! We did not go Trick-or-Treating, but we still dressed her up!


No comments: