Monday, November 8, 2010

Hide and Seek

Me searching around the house for Hayden:
"Hayden??? Where are you???"
I check her room...nope.
I check the playroom...nada.
I check the bathroom...nothing.
I check Bubby's room...hmmm.
I see our door shut.
I open our door.
I start hearing giggling.
I see our bathroom door shut.
I open the door.
I see Hayden with chapstick in her hand smearing it all over her face. I see deodorant all over her shirt. I see her huge smile plastered on her face. Then I see...a WHOLE ROLL OF TOILET PAPER laying in the toilet. Really? The whole thing? How do you get that out? Hayden is so pleased with herself she starts jumping up and down. awesome. All of this while nursing Bubby.

3 comments:

Lauren Morris said...

Let the toliet paper sit almost all day...it will dissolve....Lindsay did that a few months ago! :)

Unknown said...

Funny! You WILL laugh at this one day!! :) The joys of being a mommy! :)

Lindsay Hunniford said...

ALL toilet paper is kept very high at our house. This includes the roll currently in use. Our toilet paper holders have been empty since Sam learned to pull up.

He also thinks chapstick is yummy.