Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do and Do Not of Morning Sickness

So...this pregnancy is dominating me...big time.
Hopefully I will start to feel human again in the next couple of weeks...maybe? I pray so. My husband does too:)
Like I said in the last post, I have been struggling bigtime with the whole morning sickness. It is constant...day and night. Night and day. I have composed a list of some Do's and Do Not's over the past couple of weeks....so I thought I would share some if you are reading this and are/want to be pregnant and need the tips. If not, then, well, I don't know what to tell ya.
*Do carry a plastic bag (preferrably without holes), hairband/clips, kleenex/napkins, water, and crackers with you at all times.
*Do not eat Mike and Ike's as your only food for the day.
*Do keep Ginger Ale at your bed side.
*Do make sure that your toilets are clean at home (I know, TMI).
*Do not take your vitamins at night without food.
*Do breathe out through your mouth and not your nose during school lunch.
*Do keep some sort of mint to suck on with you at all times.
*Do go to sleep as early as you can at night.
*Do not eat Little Ceasar's pizza and crazy bread...not worth it.
*Do not fall asleep at work...you might get made fun of.
*Do enjoy a milk shake every once in a while.

That's all I have for now folks...ok, ok...that's just all the energy I have for now:)
Oh, Hayden flushed her underwear down the toilet tonight.

No comments: