Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow Day

I am really lacking with my blogging. To tell you the truth, it has been a little hard getting back in the routine of things. My energy is lacking, which means I am going to bed shortly after I put the babies to bed:) Hopefully my body will get with it and remember how to do real life. 
Anywho, last night we were "blessed" with a ton of snow, which made for a 2 hour delay today. Honestly, I was very thankful for the extra 2 hours at home, but also a little annoyed that no other school around us had school today because of closings. Oh well! At least we won't have to make it up at the end of the year:)
Hayden was SOOO stoked when she woke up and the "snowman" was outside! I knew that she wanted to go out in it so bad so I promised her I would take her out when I got home. So, that's what we did. We got all dressed to go outside, and don't worry, nothing really matched. But we were warm. 




Nic is gone tonight doing security at a game, so it is just me and the kids. Colt is sound asleep and Hayden and I are snuggled up on the couch, with our fake fire. That means I am going to get off this thing and enjoy the rest of the night. 

No comments: