Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November Recap

I haven't been able to post this blog post yet because for some reason my pictures wouldn't upload...but better late than never:)
November recap through pictures...because, well, that's all I have time for:)
 It has been unbelievably warm so we have had many fires!





 First time tailgating!












 Thanksgiving

 They loved the parade!









 Nic and Easton at the same age...3 months:)







 While daddy and sissy had a date night, Bubby and I ate popcorn and watched Mickey!




Oh yeah...here are some quotes/events I want to write down so my kids can look back and see what they put their momma through:)
The other night, while giving the kids a bath, I heard Hayden yell, "Mom! Colt has a surprise for you!" When I went in to see what it was, he held out his fist, opened it, and then showed me a piece of poop. He was very proud of himself.
While doing the dishes last night, Colt waved the wooden spoon at me that I use to spank and said, "Mom, I spank your bottom" and then walked over and started smacking my butt with it.
While eating at McDonald's, Hayden dropped something and asked for me to get it. I said, "you have 2 arms and 2 legs. You can get it." Her response-"You have 2 arms and 2 legs too."
Hayden has been potty trained for over a year...which means she knows how to wipe herself. After she went to the bathroom the other day, she asked me to wipe her. I asked why. "Because I think Jesus would want you to."

No comments: