Thursday, December 13, 2012

Easton is 4 months

Dear Little Easton,

Today you are 4 months old. What a month it has been! I feel like you have been learning and changing SO much this month! Your greatest accomplishments this month were learning how to play with your toys while laying on the play mat and giggling. I could listen to that sound forever. You are also getting so strong. You hold up your head so well and you love to try to stand while we are holding you. You love to see what's going on around you, so you prefer to be facing outward and sitting. You don't really like your Boppy seat but you are getting used to it.



I am so proud of you, little boy. You make me smile EVERY single time I look at you or even think about you. You warm my heart with your breathtaking smile and your snuggles...even if those snuggles are at ALL hours of the night:) I am pretty sure those big, brown, gorgeous eyes are going to be trouble...just like your siblings.
This month we chopped down your first Christmas tree!



You aren't much of a napper...maybe 30 minute naps here and there. You will sleep for a couple hours at a time though if I am holding you. I don't mind. I have learned that you don't really require sleep! It's ok though. I still love you:)
You had a pretty bad cold this month which wasn't fun. You weren't able to sleep well at all. I felt horrible not being able to help you. You are almost totally over it now, which is wonderful. We did have to go see the doctor to get some tests run, which all came back negative...thank the Lord. I did get to see how much you weigh now...a little over 13 pounds.
I left you in the hands of someone else for the first time this month while I went to some interviews and a date with your daddy. I was a nervous wreck but you were awesome, Buddy. You can take a bottle like a champ if you need one.
I seriously cannot get enough of you. I just always want to hold you, to protect you. I am so incredibly thankful that God has blessed our family with you. It has been extremely hard for me to continually give you to God. I have to remember that you are His child and that He is holding you in His hands. It is so hard to let go of that control. You are so precious that I can't stand the thought of anything happening to you.












Keep growing and learning, little boy. Mommy loves you more than words can express.





Love you son,
Mommy

No comments: