Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My blog

I know what you are thinking...2 posts in 1 day after not posting for a LONG time?? Well, tonight I have the internet and want to use it:)
I think about this blog a lot...even though it hasn't seemed like it. I think, "Man, I wish I had the internest right now so I could record what was just said or what just happened!"
You see, I am well aware that the people who come across the blog and read it could care less about the events in our family. They may not care about the videos or pictures posted. They may not care about the silly little things that my babies say. But I do. I want to remember every one of these moments/pictures/videos because this is my life. I don't ever want to forget one single thing that I have written/recorded. I want this blog to be something that my children can grow up to read and look back on and know how much they are loved and treasured...and even look back and laugh at how they drove me insane at times:) I want them to see the struggles/trials that we have gone through as a family and how we overcame them. I want them to see the love between their momma and daddy and hopefully see us as Godly role models.
This blog is sacred to me. It is where I can be me and share my thoughts/fears/tears/laughter. No one to impress. No one to talk back. No one to judge. I can pour my heart out and have this blog be therapy to me.
If this is the first time or 50th time reading this blog, I want to thank you for taking the time to read and getting a glimpse of my life. I hope that in some way, this blog can be an encouragement, a laugh, an inspiration, anything for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog :-) and your children :-) I always can't wait for new post or video or pictures :-)
sorry for my english but I'm from Poland and I don't speak very well ;-)