Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blog, I have missed you fiercely!

Well, hello there dear blog. Sorry it's been so long! I've missed you like a fat kid misses his ho ho's.  I am seriously starting to have anxiety attacks when something happens in this crazy life and I can't record it right away! 
These last 2 weeks have been so unbelievably beautiful that we have been spending almost every free second outside relishing in the warmth. We have been taking walks down to the creek, drawing with chalk, swinging, eating meals outside, and have even been playing with the water table. Along with all of this beautiful baths has come multiple baths per day:) I am telling you, these babies LOVE to get dirty. I don't know how long this amazing weather will last, but I am so thankful for what it has done for my soul. It has been so refreshing for me. 
Hayden had her 2nd dentist appointment this past Monday, the 19th. The Dr. did a simple checkup and Hayden did perfectly for him. I was so proud of my baby girl! She received a little bag with a new Cinderella toothbrush, toothpaste, and a special prize from the treasure chest. She was very proud of her little bag and asked if we could go see Poppy at his office and show him her goodies. His office was right down the road so I went ahead and took her. 
On the way home, I I kept glancing in the rearview mirror and just kept thanking God for my little princess. We have had a lot of one-on-one time together recently and I have treasured each of those times. It is such a special thing to spend time with each of my children one-on-one because I feel I can give my complete attention to that child. These times also remind me how fast time goes and how my babies aren't babies anymore. They are both so different from each other and so special. I wish time would freeze sometimes just so I can hold my children forever and protect them. I love them so much that sometimes my heart hurts. I don't want to think about the trials and the tears that they will come to in the future. It scares me and kills me to even think of one of them being hurt. 
On another note, we have switched the children's rooms and both the kids love their new rooms. They have been sleeping so well that I don't know why we didn't do this before:) Here are a few pictures of the past few weeks:



 16 Weeks














On the way to the dentist


So proud of her goodies from the dentist:)

No comments: