Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkins and a Not-so Successful Family Picture

Ok, seriously...can October be any more perfect weather-wise?!?!?! Since Nic and I have been married, we have gone to some sort of pumpkin patch EVERY fall to pick some pumpkins and get some fall-y decor for the house. It is such a wonderful time of year for us. Everything about this season makes me smile inside...and out- the beautiful colors, perfect sweater weather, fall candle scents, straw, cornstalks, pumpkins, pumpkin seeds, EVERYTHING!
We took our little kiddos to the pumpkin patch yesterday and had some fun with the kids and the Spiveys. Take a look...and love the no-success family pictures:)






























That my friends, is a fun evening. But now I need to have a little chat with my little lady because she is watching Dancing with the Stars with me and yelling "shake it" at the TV...time for a little chat.

2 comments:

Lindsay Hunniford said...

I'd give anything for some fall weather! We're still in sandals and tank tops down here. Sigh. In spite, I have introduced my boy to the wonders of (cold) apple cider and we will be venturing to the pumpkin farm this weekend

Just the Five of Us said...

Awww! Have fun!!!