Monday, March 4, 2013

March is Here...

It is March...I have to remind myself Spring is coming, Spring is coming...it's just not coming fast enough! Not much has changed around here since last post. Nic is getting used to the early morning and his new job, Colt just shoots a basketball all day, Hayden has been GLUED to my side morning and night...BUT is enjoying school (major, major praise), and Easton is growing and changing daily. As a matter of fact, he had his 6 month appointment today and he is 17 pounds and 27 inches (45%ile and 75%ile). The doctor said he looked perfect. But I already knew that:)
I didn't sub any last week so I was able to spend my days with my sweet babies. Nothing more satisfying then being with your children. Here is our March in pictures so far...



 Hayden and I have been working on some schooling during the boys' nap time. She is doing and AMAZING job!



 Above is a pic of Colt and Dwayne...Colt LOVES watching him play ball.



 BOTH sisters were in town this weekend!!




This is how I found the kids this morning:)

No comments: