Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Where is Spring??

Hmmm...I keep meaning to get on here and blog but life happens...and happens fast:) Well, it is supposed to be Spring...but it really doesn't seem like it. It is snowing as we speak. Here has been the last couple of weeks in pictures...





























Also...just a little update on life...
Colt-All of the sudden is not falling asleep until about 9:30-11. It is driving me crazy!!! We start bedtime at 7:30. It's crazy. We are thinking maybe if we cut out naps but the problem with that is he NEEDS naps! So we are still trying to figure it all out.
Easton-Sleeping great. Eating baby food now and LOVING it. Such a great baby.
Hayden-Challenging phase right now. Very challenging. Love her to death but somedays I think she might BE the death of me:) Definitely stubborn. But she has also been a great helper for me and is loving school now.
I know this isn't long, but I need to clean the house:)

No comments: