Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Easton is 7 months




Dear my Sweet Easton,

Today marks 7 months since you have been outside of my womb. What a month it has been! I cannot even express in words the joy you bring to me every single day, every single moment. I am pretty sure you have some power that makes every person that sees you fall in love with you when they look into your eyes. Easton, you are such a gift to this family. Your smile is contagious and it fills your entire face.
Your sister and your brother absolutely adore you and take care of you at all times during they day. They worry about you when you cry. You just sit and watch them, smiling and laughing away. I can tell you 3 will be great friends. They fight over you. You should feel loved:)
This month has been another huge month for you. You are now sitting up totally by yourself, for long periods at a time. You roll and roll and roll to get to where you want. You are eating cereal and now baby food. You love, love, love bananas.
You grab anything that is in reach and pull it immediately to your mouth. And man do you have a grip! You still love your bouncer, but only if the kids are with you or if Mickey Mouse is on. You also love to watch Praise Babies.
You are such a great sleeper now...well, for you:) You go to sleep around 8:00, eat around 4:30 and then wake around 7:30. You also take at least one good 2 hour nap a day and on good days have another nap as well. You are only nursing at night and first thing in the morning. I still cherish that time with you.
I've been told that you are a little spoiled when it comes to being held:) You love to be in the arms of anyone, especially your momma. I don't mind one bit!
This has been a great month and I am so thankful that God has blessed us with such a happy, healthy little boy. I pray that this next month is just as wonderful!




I love you, sweet boy,

Your Mommy

No comments: