Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Park Day

Have I mentioned how much I am loving having Nic home?! Well, I am! The kids are loving it as well! Yesterday was a super nice day, so after nap time, Nic and I took the kids to Ox Bow Park. We also took Hayden to pick out her bedding for her room in hopes to get her excited to sleep in her room. We haven't set it up yet though because we are waiting for the mattress. She seemed excited but we will see. I told my mom it was hard for me because I saw so many beautiful bedspreads and I knew I had to let her pick it out. Of course it took a LONG time and a lot of "Really? You like that?" in my head. But, she ended up choosing one with lots of colors in it and I know it made her happy...and it was one of the cheaper ones so that was a huge plus! :)




















 Right after Hayden flew off the tire swing
 And then she pukes:)

No comments: