Sunday, October 14, 2012

Our Weekend...

This weekend was supposed to be Nic's last tournament for the year. I had been looking forward to it for awhile because it meant a weekend with just me and my man (and littlest man). We headed up Friday morning and spent the day shopping and eating some good food. Little Easton was perfect during the ride up and during shopping. When we woke up Saturday morning we found out the entire tourney had been cancelled due to rain. Boo. I was not very happy. My dad had 2 extra tickets for the ND game and gave them to Nic so we headed back after we got ready. The good thing that came out of this was I got to spend some quality time with BOTH of my sisters and my parents...and my precious babies of course.  Thankful for that. I even got to go see Pitch Perfect with my sister and parents today. So even though the weekend didn't go quite as planned, it still turned out great.

 Our view from the balcony





Thanks mom and dad and sisters and sister's friends for watching my 2 babies!!

No comments: