Monday, June 11, 2012

A Little Pool Action

Have I told you yet how much I am loving summer break? Well, I am...still:) We have had perfect weather the past couple of days and I have been very thankful for the opportunity for the kids to play outside most of the day. After a long winter inside, this has been delightful.
Nic left for Tennessee yesterday morning for a week of training. I miss him already. Actually, I started missing him about 30 minutes after he left. I know, I am pitiful. So, I packed up the kids and headed to my parents...hehe. I am pretty sure my daughter has been going through withdraw from my mom and dad...she has been crying for them every night and wakes up asking if Gamma is coming to get her. I promised her we would go see them yesterday...and we are still here:) Lucky Poppy and Gamma! They thought they got rid of us for the summer;)
The kids are in heaven here. Poppy got the little pool out and the kids have practically lived outside for the past day and a half...even with the pool not all the way filled. I have to admit, I even got a raft and laid in the pool when it was only about 2 inches deep...it was hot out there! The good thing about all of this is they sleep quite well!
The kids were out in the pool by 9:15 this morning until it started raining. Gamma suggested going to McDonald's so they could get all their energy out. It was perfect. They played and played and then slept!! I even got a little nap in there. I told you I am liking this thing called summer!















On another note, if please, please, please pray for a little girl named Hailey Cullip. She is 4 years old. I went to school with Hailey's Aunt Ashley. They found out on Friday that Hailey has a brain tumor in the center of her brain. They started surgery around 12:30 today and said it could last anywhere from 8-12 hours. Last update was they have removed some of the mass and are still trying to remove the rest. My heart broke for the Cullips. While I don't know them that well, I just could not imagine going through this with one of my children. Pray for Drew and Natalie (the parents), the doctors, and Hailey. Please pray that God will guide the hands of the surgeons. Pray that He will wrap the parents in His arms and shower them with peace. Pray for Hailey that she will fight this. God is the GREAT PHYSICIAN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oo that cutie in the pink I'll slide my fingers up her ass while my hard dick is rearranging her girly parts