Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Rest of Spring Break:)

We are now back in good ole' Indiana. Our week in Florida was a week I will NEVER forget. I missed my kids like crazy, but I absolutely loved every minute of relaxing at the pool, beach, or even on the balcony. It was good for Nic and I to get away for a week and we were able to just focus on each other. It was a week full of laughs, LOTS of sun, and lots of rest.
Hayden gave me the cold shoulder when we got home and she realized I wasn't really at work for the whole week and we were with "Teve" and Tara. But she warmed up and wanted to be right by our side the rest of the weekend. It broke my heart when we woke up today and I had to go to work. She was crying and all I wanted to do was stay home and hold her in my arms the rest of the day. Only 9 more weeks of school:)




















No comments: