Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heart Day

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. I always love that day. It is just a special day all around...a day to celebrate the ones that we love. This year was no different. I was a little sad to get up and go to work, but oh well:)
It actually turned into a special day at school with hugs from children and a million "Happy Valentine's Day, Mrs. Minder!" I have fallen in love with these kids and loved watching them celebrate this special day.
The night before Valentine's Day I was struggling with morning sickness so we stayed in for the night. It turned out to be a wonderful night making valentine's with the kids and making the annual mini heart cakes. Once again, the camera is not here with me. I am failing with the pics...sorry folks.
Ok, back to V-Day...Nic took me to a wonderful dinner at Chubby Trout. I was a little skeptical of the name of the restaurant, but it was some of the best chicken Alfredo I have ever had. We got to take our time and just enjoy each other's company. I wanted to sit there all night and just talk. He then took me to see The Vow. It was a wonderful night and I loved being with my best friend.
I hope you all had a special day as well:)
Here is the video of the baby from last week:
Also, here is a little clip of Hayden making up a song in the car:
Enjoy:)

No comments: