Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nights like these...

A couple of things to note tonight.

1. After MONTHS of on and off bed times/night time routines, Hayden has been sleeping IN her own bed by HERSELF all night long for the last 3 nights. For her, this has been huge. The first night she cried for an hour and 45 minutes, and then eventually fell asleep. She woke up around 3 but cried herself to sleep again. The last couple nights it has only taken 10-15 minutes to cry it out before she gives up. We have been SOOO proud of her. She is quite proud of herself as well.

2. I finally cleaned our house today...I mean DEEP CLEANED the thing from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm. My friends, I am sore....and disgusted that I have been living in such filth:) Sarah was amazing to come play with the kids for most of the time. They were great. They played in the playroom almost the entire day. It was like they knew the house was that dirty.

3. Tonight was a great night. My parents, grandma, and sisters plus Hali came over for the IU basketball game. Nic had picked up pizza. The kids were quite the entertainment and kept us laughing the entire night. I absolutely loved having my family at our house. It was special to spend that time with my family in my own home. Hayden found a new bf, Hali. She talked her head off most of the night, poor Hali.
 Nic even attempted to curl Hayden's hair







No comments: