Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Easton is 6 months



Dear My Precious Easton,
Today you are 6 months. That is half a year old. Where has the time go?? You are growing and changing every second of every day. I cannot even begin to explain in words the joy that you bring to my life.


You are one precious baby, I hope you know. I have seen God use you to bring joy to not only me, but to everyone that comes in contact with you. That is truth. Your smile fills your whole face and reaches to your eyes. You are happy. Your personality has shown a lot this month. You are very sensitive and very laid back. You smile often.
You have learned so much this month. You have been rolling over like crazy and love your little Bumbo seat and your little jumper/saucer thing:) But what you love most is watching your brother and sister! You started eating cereal and you are quite the pro at attacking the spoon! You also love to talk and to hear your voice. It is quite precious if you ask me! You are also constantly moving and grabbing. You love your toys and love to chew on them. You can hold onto different things and are starting to hold your own bottle. You still nurse and are a great eater.



Your big achievement for the month has been sleeping in a different room and sleeping at least 6 hours in a row. That is HUGE! We came to the conclusion that you weren't sleeping well because every time we would move or get up, that would wake you up. So, since Hayden isn't sleeping in her room, we put the play yard up and use the noise machine. You absolutely love it. And you sleep so WELL! You are also doing great at a routine of taking 2 naps during the day.




I seriously cannot get enough of you. I love you so much. I love to just hold you and just cherish every moment. I miss you terribly when I have to go sub, and I look forward to the second I get in the car to come home to you and your siblings.



I love you little boy and can't wait to see what you learn this next month!
Your Mommy

No comments: