Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Holy cow it has been WAY TOOOOOOO LONG since I have been on here to report the happenings of the Minder family. I feel like a broken record, starting every blog the same old "it's been too long" blah, blah, blah. I really, honestly thought that this summer would be full of blog posts describing everything our family has been doing. But, as you can clearly see, that hasn't been happening. Ohhh well! Instead of writing a huge long post about what we have been up to, I will just high light a little of our life over the last month...because quite honestly, we haven't done much:)
*I am STILL pregnant. I am hot. I am fat. I am uncomfortable. I am tired. We have had to take a couple of trips into the office to get monitored but everything is fine and Easton is doing great. I have been having very strong contractions, which confuses me knowing what is real labor or not! I told Nic I am not going back to the hospital or office until my water breaks or there is a hand hanging out:)  But I am trying to take every bit of this pregnancy and storing it away in my heart. I know this is our last baby, so I am trying to just relax and take it all in. That being said, I am done complaining:) I know little Easton will be here before I know it in my arms.
*Sarah is finally back home after being in Wisconsin for a week for her surgery on her both of her legs. Prayerfully this will be it. There was a little bit of a set back after the surgery which meant she had to stay longer than expected but our God is big and He has a plan through all of this. The best part
*Hayden and Colton have been going with the flow, trying to put up with their hormonal momma. Hayden has been a great big helper. Colt is a boy and is just plain crazy:) JK...he has actually been very cuddly, knowing something is about to change.
*Nic has been my rock through the past couple of weeks and has been such a great help. He is just plain amazing. Anddddd, I am pretty sure he is ready for this baby to come out so I will shut up:)
**And of course...here are some photos of the past month...
 Watching daddy play ball.


 Cuddle time with Poppy.

 Ready for Hannah's birthday party!











 Hayden and I on our little "date" to get ice cream:)






First sign of a long day!
Maybe my next post will be welcoming little Easton into the world!! :) 

No comments: